At Heartland Acoustics and Interiors our customers are the most important part of our business and we strive to maintain excellent customer service. It is equally important to us to establish and maintain open and honest working relationships with all of our customers. We always strive to provide excellent service, both in the office and in the field, for our customers and do everything possible to help our customers meet their project schedules. We maintain a high level of professionalism in everything we do and pay close attention to even the smallest details. We look forward to providing our services for you in the future.
Heartland Acoustics & Interiors is dedicated to strict enforcement of safety and substance abuse policies and procedures through education, awareness and involvement. We have a Safety Director that manages our safety program allowing us to keep a low EMR (Experience Modification Rating) resulting in more competitive pricing for our clients.
- We are committed to achieve zero-accidents on our projects.
- We ensure all our employees are properly trained in safety and keep current with all certifications.
- Our Field Superintendents all have First Aid/CPR and OSHA 30 hour training certifications.
- We educate all employees on how to avoid injury and accidents by conducting detailed post-accident investigations.
- We are Cost Containment Certified with the state of Colorado.